Covenant's small group ministry exists to foster a deep sense of community among covenant members through grace centered relationships.
Facts About Small Groups
- Groups are organized based on "seasons of life." We offer groups for the Covenant family in every season of life.
- Groups normally meet twice per month.
- Some groups meet after worship on Sunday with others meeting Sunday evenings.
- Some groups are fellowship and prayer oriented while others emphasize Bible study.
- Most groups have an elder representative.
If you are new to Covenant and want to know more about small groups or you are already part of our church and not in a small group and would like to learn more about this vital ministry, please contact the church office.