Covenant's Men's Ministry seeks to encourage and equip men to be faithful disciples of Christ, husbands, fathers, and churchmen. Men need to engage one another in relationships that they may "... stir up one another to love and good works ..." (Hebrews 10: 24b). Opportunities for our men include ...
- Meets Thursday at 6:30 am
- Meets Tuesdays at 6:30 pm
- Winter/Spring 2017 study meets February 9 - May 25
- Study: 1 Peter
- Taught by Pastor Tim Reed
5 Guys at Covenant
- 5 Guys is an assigned group of men who meet on a monthly basis to establish and deepen friendships and challenge one another in the Lord.
- The group decides when to meet and groups will rotate the facilitator monthly and rotate members every 4 months.
- Groups are multigenerational.
- Contact the church office for more information and to get involved.