We have a passion to minister to children at Covenant. Below you will find opportunities for discipling children as we strive with parents to raise up our children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- Classes begin at 9:30 am each Sunday.
- Grades are 2's & 3's; 4's & Kindergarten; 1st - 3rd grades; 4th - 6th grades.
- To find a classroom go to the link What to Expect and scroll down to the building layout at the bottom of the page.
- We use Great Commission Publications curriculum.
- For children 4-years old through kindergarten.
- Meets in the 4's - Kindergarten classroom.
- Children's Church is dismissed before the sermon. A note in the order of worship gives information about when children are dismissed.
- More information is provided in the link What to Expect.
The Bridge is a ministry geared towards all 4th-7th graders.
- The purpose of the ministry is to encourage young students to grow in their love for Jesus as well as their love for one another. We do that through teaching, fellowshipping, and fun activities.
- We see this ministry as an opportunity to prepare students for their future involvement in Covenant's Student Ministry.
- We meet at Covenant Presbyterian Church three times a month on Wednesday Night (6:30-8:00 pm).
VBS (Vacation Bible School)